I saw this explained on a practical joke website a year or so ago and have thought about it on and off ever since. Probably best to leave it in the realms of theory rather than making it real. The first thing you need to do is persuade your drunken male friend that it would be a Good And Funny Thing if he were to lower his testicles into the jar. The trick here, I think, would be to get them in one at a time, just to make sure the fit is nice and tight but doesn't cause any discomfort. A 250 gram jar ought to be OK but may not be suitable for everyone. Now, the great thing about Marmite jars, apart from that they contain Marmite, is their shape. To me, they resemble lobster pots, being rather larger beyond the neck. Your drunken male friend has probably by now finished laughing at his boldness and is anxious to extract himself from the caress of the enveloping brown glass, the more so if there is also some Marmite in there. This proves more difficult that might be supposed because the neck of the jar is such that it will not admit a finger with which to free the smaller gonad, a necessary step to releasing the larger. And so we come to the best bit - the look on your rapidly-sobering former friend's face when he realises that the only thing for it is a couple of deft blows with the claw hammer. You'd better hope you can run faster then he can, too.===
Another frantic week has begun, so this is it for a few days. When I next post, the wardrobe will be up and all the other little bits sorted. A special treat today, though - a trip to see the river in Gumster. But before I go, here is a quite harmless and more amusing pastime. Make sure your sound is switched on and select Manic Mode.
11 comments:
Mostly I'm concerned with what you are going to do with all the marmite.
Why did you pick the pseudonyms Lucifer & The Blonde? I presume the obvious for the latter, but the former intrigues me. & where'd you come up with Icedink? (Which I have to say I cannot read as anything other than Ice Dink. Heh)
The Blonde is indeed blonde, but occasionally acts "blonde" - though in a good way. Lucifer could be a little a devil when she was small. Ice Dink should read Iced Ink and is a homophone for I Stink. Years and years ago I saw Iced Ink on a badge some girl was wearing at Sixth Form College and it just stayed with me.
I'm not sure if this post says more about the amount of free time you have on your hands to think this kind of shit up, or the gullibility and/or exhibitionist tendencies of your mates.
It did carry a big health warning. Time for refreshments again, I think!
Yeah, sure, whenever - Mon or Wed next week would be good.
Thinking of changing the the first three letters of my nickname to "alc"...
I did realise it was Iced Ink, it just sounds funnier the other way.
Make mine a vodka and tonic please.
\fs, that's how I read it, too. Ever so much nicer to hear he stinks, don't you think? Thank goodness for virtual life.
Dink, the bubble wrap is fab. I love it! Even better than the chicken poo at Crumpler!
Gumster ? Google has no image of such a place - it must be a secret place indeed.
By the way its the 14th July I do hope you are not sitting in some hospital queue waiting for someone to turn up with a surgical tyre lever.
No, no..perfectly ok, Mac. Not even in my wildest imaginings. Search on Google images for Godmanchester. John Betjemen called in Gumster, and locals do.
I am ashamed to say I havent heard of Godmanchester either but it looks very nice.
It is nice - far nicer than real manchester, although that is quite nice. by the way, your post on your wife's aunt and mother chatting about that loony Slovakian biting the old bloke half to death in kington caused great mirth at work. i pointed it out to a few of the guys who know i blog and they all loved it. the perfect overheard conversation. just thought i'd pass it on.
Post a Comment